[Normally, Edward would start out with text. But since they're paired for the month, he figures he might as well get the "yes this is what my face looks like" over with, in case Petr didn't see his introduction. And, after the thing with Tess, he figures it'd be better to have the surprise handled at a distance.]
Hello. I'm Edward Deegan, and I'm your assigned warden for this next month. [And normally, he'd say more, but first... Might as well wait to see what the response is like.]
Yeah, I have to admit, it'd be nice to have more policies in place. For everyone involved.
For what it's worth, my take is that my job is to help you figure out what the Admiral might want from you, and to help you do that as much as possible. And to protect you as needed along the way.
Which is still broad, I know. Since I'm new here, so I don't have any idea what graduation really looks like. [Someone named Steve graduated very recently, but it wasn't anyone Edward had talked to. He has no idea what went into that.] But I intend to do the research to find out.
Mm. Yeah. That's the best I think I can say about it, too.
... Well. I guess that's unfair. But I'm still... hm.
I got "overboarded." That's what it's called, apparently. Didn't know that could happen. [He wishes someone had warned him. But he also doesn't know how much the warning would've really helped.]
You... uh... Even if you did, you wouldn't have recognized my face. Or my voice.
I was -- [He doesn't want to say "human." He thinks it. If he was talking to Larry, it would probably leak out anyway, just out of habit. Bad habit, since Larry isn't actually a ghoul. Jesus, that'd be a bad slip.] I looked like I did before I was a ghoul.
Stupidly, Edward nods, and after he does it, remembers Petr can't see it.
"Fair enough. Don't think I knew you, either. If you were in town at all, we might've passed each other at most. I spent a lot of time out on a ranch, but went into town pretty often."
video
Hello. I'm Edward Deegan, and I'm your assigned warden for this next month. [And normally, he'd say more, but first... Might as well wait to see what the response is like.]
Re: video
Rough day?
no subject
You could say that.
no subject
I still do not know what these assignments are supposed to do.
no subject
no subject
What are the duties? No one knows.
no subject
For what it's worth, my take is that my job is to help you figure out what the Admiral might want from you, and to help you do that as much as possible. And to protect you as needed along the way.
Which is still broad, I know. Since I'm new here, so I don't have any idea what graduation really looks like. [Someone named Steve graduated very recently, but it wasn't anyone Edward had talked to. He has no idea what went into that.] But I intend to do the research to find out.
no subject
Would be if it is something I very much do not want to give him.
no subject
Or maybe he thinks figuring out is part of the point. That's just as likely, even if it's a pain in the ass for us.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
backdated, march 26, voice
voice yep
[He feels homesick, and he can't even tell which place it's for.]
no subject
... Well. I guess that's unfair. But I'm still... hm.
I got "overboarded." That's what it's called, apparently. Didn't know that could happen. [He wishes someone had warned him. But he also doesn't know how much the warning would've really helped.]
no subject
It's not a question, but it is, a little bit.
no subject
I was -- [He doesn't want to say "human." He thinks it. If he was talking to Larry, it would probably leak out anyway, just out of habit. Bad habit, since Larry isn't actually a ghoul. Jesus, that'd be a bad slip.] I looked like I did before I was a ghoul.
no subject
no subject
"Fair enough. Don't think I knew you, either. If you were in town at all, we might've passed each other at most. I spent a lot of time out on a ranch, but went into town pretty often."
no subject
I'm here to help. Please make responding a priority.
Thank you.
Tup
no subject
I am the worst
Re: I am the worst
Re: I am the worst
All right, can't say I blame you.
So, want to tell me about what un-convinces you? We can do it over a drink if you want.
Re: I am the worst
But I will drink.
Re: I am the worst
Well, that's a start.
Re: I am the worst
Re: I am the worst
Re: I am the worst
Re: I am the worst
(no subject)
(no subject)